Take the next best step in your nursing career - join us at Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Coventry and the surrounding areas, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care. You'll be a natural leader ready to educate health and social care workers to ensure that our service users receive the best possible care at all times. Your daily tasks will include developing care plans, administering medicine and any additional services required.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. When working with service users with mental health conditions, you'll need to be positive, approachable and patient. You will be a source of support and comfort to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.