We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Coventry and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll support with medication support, developing care plans and managing a team of health and social care professionals. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! Simply submit your timesheets and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.