Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide outstanding nursing care for our service users within Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounding locations.
Our Chichester branch is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Skills & Opportunities
Working with Newcross, will give you access to a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will change and include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Further opportunities are available to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) in various levels and subjects.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.