Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a competent team of health and social care professionals. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work.
Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
This role requires
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.