Are you a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our service users within Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounding locations.
Your local team will be in the Chichester branch which is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan. Your role will be varied and will range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Our Flexi Pay allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We give you the opportunity to do a video interview for the role. This way you can enjoy the comfort of your own home for a relaxing interview experience!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
At Newcross you will be able to access over 200 different free training programs earned through credits as work. This guarantees that our staff will be able to upskill and develop in their new role. Further opportunities are available to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) in various levels and subjects.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
How can you join us?
Click apply to submit your application and you will receive a call from one of our friendly recruitment team.
Apply today to take the next step in your nursing career!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.