Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.
As a Registered Nurse in Rugby and the surrounding locations, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need a truly positive attitude and unwavering confidence when working with people with severe mental health conditions.
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
Withdraw up to 25% of your wage immediately after finishing your shift with Flexi Pay. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Does this sound like you?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
At Newcross, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours. This depends on your availability for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.