Are you a Registered Nurse interested in a new challenge?
Well you've come to the right place! Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide outstanding nursing care in Rugby and the surrounding areas.
- Promoting the well-being of service users by championing their needs above all else and seeing them as more than a care plan.
- Working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Delegating tasks to colleagues.
- Administering medication.
- Having a naturally compassionate, empowering, and dedicated approach to care.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training programmes
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants find it relaxing and more enjoyable. Instead of travelling to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply submitting your timesheet before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app! (Including bank holidays and weekends)
We offer free, specialised training programmes with credits earned as you work, that will help your career progression and offer you new skills. These include Basic Life Support, Makaton, End of Life care, BSL, Safeguarding and many more.
With Perks at Work, our employee discount scheme, you can access over 30,000 discounts at over 80 different retailers around the UK.
We also offer flexible working hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends with either part or full-time hours!
Your local branch are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport.
Click apply and a member of our team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.