Do you believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality care? We do.
As a Registered Nurse in Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay
- Same day pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
If you're a nursing expert, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.