Join our dedicated healthcare team today and change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounds, you'll be a multitasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your health and social care team and service users at all times, you'll be confident in your clinical skills. This role varies, with duties that include creating care plans, leading clinical teams and effectively completing medication rounds.
At Newcross, we offer a range of exclusive benefits, ongoing support and innovative training to enable our healthcare workers to be the best they can be.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us
You will need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, the right to work in the UK and a current NMC registration. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.