At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for caring and experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide nursing care to our residents across Stevenage and the surrounding local towns.
In return for your hard work, we'll give you 'same day pay'. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing excellent nursing care whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
You will be able to offer person-centred care tha ensures the well-being and quality of life of each patient you treat.
* Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We'll also provide you with a comprehensive range of free training courses so you can expand your skill set!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Join our Milton Keynes Branch
Our fantastic Milton Keynes team is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.