Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to work full or part time hours in Stevenage and the surrounding local towns.
Your responsibilities as a Newcross Nurse:
* Delivering life-enhancing nursing care and support to our service users.
* Protecting the dignity of our clients in line with their personalised care plan.
* Providing support to family and friends of the residents who play a key part in their life.
* Having the ability to treat patients independently or as part of wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Develop your skills:
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to broaden their skill set with a comprehensive range of free training courses such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
We also offer them the option to study a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Where will you be based?
Our local Milton Keynes branch is located at Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.
Apply now to find out more:
Submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.