Help us change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, supporting with medication and leading a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Flexi pay is an instant pay service that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus, if you work over 250 hours
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.