Looking for the next best step in your nursing career? Join Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounding areas, you'll be a skilled multi-tasker ready to embrace the different challenges each day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Additional responsibilities will include preparing care plans, managing medication needs and any other tasks that may be required.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and stay up-to-date with clinical best practice knowledge. You must also be confident in your ability to lead a team of health and social care professionals. A smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
In addition to clinical excellence, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Control when you get paid with the exclusive Flexi Pay feature! Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to qualify.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation