We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and ensuring that our service users receive the highest quality of nursing care at all times. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature gives you instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.