More nurses than ever are choosing to work for Newcross
As a Registered Nurse in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication, leading a team of health and social care workers and developing a range of care plans. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the option of choosing when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.