Change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.