We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Bridgwater, Taunton, Langport, Chard and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and managing a team of health and social care workers. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and be happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care.
- Salary of up to £27.50/hr, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
You are able to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years under their belts. You'll have a current NMC registration. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.