Looking for a rewarding nursing role? Then join Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington, and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Additional responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication, making beds, and any additional services that may be required.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, current NMC registration, and you'll strive to stay on top of nursing best practices. You will need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. You'll have the right to work in the UK, plus access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. In addition to clinical excellence, we expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our employees get exclusive access to Flexi Pay, which allows them instant access to up to 50% of their shift value. This is done through submitting timesheets on our HealthForceGo app and is available even on weekends and bank holidays!