As a Registered Nurse in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be providing direct nursing care to our service users in line with with their personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and Flexi Pay will give you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Working for Newcross gives you access to a wealth of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation.
You will need:
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Join our team today and start within a week!