A nurse like you helps us change lives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing nursing care to service users living in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas. You will be able to effectively provide clinical support and leadership to teams of care assistants in establishments across your area. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £26.52, including holiday pay
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today to join our friendly team!