Looking for a job in healthcare that fits around your busy life?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for friendly, compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington, and the surrounding areas. This is a fast-paced role with lots of day-to-day variety. Your duties will include, though aren't limited to, developing care plans, administrating medication, and managing a clinical team.
As an innovative company, we care about our dedicated employees and offer job flexibility, a guaranteed number of hours a week, and plenty of training and personal development opportunities.
Perks at Newcross
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our employees get exclusive access to Flexi Pay, which allows them instant access to up to 50% of their shift value. This is done through submitting timesheets on our HealthForceGo app and is available even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
As a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and a broad knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the right to work in the UK.
Access to a smart device is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo. Plus, access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement.
We need natural team-players who can build lasting relationships with colleagues and service users alike.