Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Truro, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with medication administration and developing various care plans in line with their needs. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.