We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Truro and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that lets you have instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!