Are you proud to be a nurse?As a Registered Nurse in Truro and the surrounds you’ll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We’re so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you’ll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll provide outstanding nursing care to our service users at all times. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of your shift's value
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay!With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
To join us, you’ll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You’ll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we’re looking for people with the right personality. We’ll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Apply now and you can start within a week!