At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Join Newcross today as a Registered Nurse in Wellingborough, Rushden and the surrounding areas. In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for managing a team of health and social care professionals, developing care plans and administering medication. You will be a natural leader who consistently strives for the best possible outcome for our service users at all times.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, the right to work in the UK and current NMC registration. You'll also need to keep up-to-date with clinical best practices.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Healthcare employees have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our handy app, HealthForceGo. It even includes weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation