Looking for a rewarding role in healthcare? Join Newcross today!
As a Registered Nurse in Wellingborough, Rushden and the surrounding areas, you'll be delivering high-quality nursing to our service users in a range of establishments in your areas. Your various responsibilities will include administering medicine, creating care plans and managing a team of health and social care professionals to ensure the highest standard of care is provided at all times.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we have an array of fantastic benefits on offer.
Benefits for healthcare staff
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Do you meet our requirements?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have a current NMC registration, over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years, and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
Flexi Pay is our impressive perk, which allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays. Available through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.