Are you looking for a new opportunity as a RN in Dorset? Newcross Healthcare is looking for compassionate part-time Registered Nurses living in Weymouth and the surrounding area. These roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 p/h including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee within a week? Please apply below today.
As a Registered Nurse in Weymouth, you will help maintain a safe, calm, and supportive environment for the people in your care.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you might have been involved with today:
- Caring for vulnerable service users in all aspects of their daily lives
- Assisting them with medication support
- Developing individual care plans
- Managing and inspiring a clinical team
This Registered Nurse role requires individuals with nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and over six months of post-qualification work experience. An excellent bedside manner is also a central part of the job. Access to your vehicle would be advantageous, too.
The benefits of working as an RN for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay and a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
You will also benefit from free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team. Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support with telephone counselling are also part of the package.
Contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Weymouth. Apply today and be on shift within a week!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life.