Do you want to change lives?
As a Registered Nurse in Yeovil, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Wincanton and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll develop a close relationships with our service users and ensure they receive the highest quality of care at all times. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
This exclusive app feature gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll get
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.