Do you have the skills and experience needed for our new role?
As a Registered Nurse in Yeovil, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Wincanton and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert nurse ready to take on new challenges in a range of establishments. You will become a vital part of the health and social care team, educating them to reach the best possible outcomes. Your duties will vary, including creating care plans, leading clinical teams and completing medication rounds efficiently.
If you're passionate about going the extra mile for the people you care for, then apply today.
Benefits of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Various shifts that fit around you: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in areas of your choosing
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Available through our app, HealthForceGo.
The ideal candidate
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.