Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in Somerset? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for part-time Registered Nurses to work in Yeovil, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Wincanton and the surrounding area. The role comes with a very competitive salary of up to £26.25 per hour including holiday pay. Apply today and you can start within a week!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be caring for service users living in Yeovil and the surrounding region, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Developing care plans for individual service users
- Assisting with medication administration
- Leading and inspiring a team of health and social care workers
This Registered Nurse role requires professionals with nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and over six months of post-qualification work experience under their belts. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of working as an RGN for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Excellent hourly rates, including holiday pay, guaranteed minimum hours and the ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
Please contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job in Somerset. Apply today and be on shift within a week!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!