Registered Nurse - Hospital
Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise? We need you!
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr and the surrounding areas, you'll be a multitasking expert looking to provide exceptional care to service users in hospitals across the area. You will be responsible for preparing care plans, administering medication, leading clinical teams and ensuring the best possible outcome is met at all times.
Additionally, you'll need to have ITU/HDU experience to support our service users within the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire. Shifts for this position include days and nights with the availability for longer-term block bookings.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a growing, like-minded community of over 9,000 health and social care workers.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to access this exclusive feature!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and be committed to staying updated on clinical best practices. You will also need current NMC registration and the right to work in the UK. You must have an abundance of patience, positivity and confidence to thrive in this fast-paced role.
A smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts through the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own vehicle is also desirable.