Registered Nurse - Hospital
We are looking for nurses like you to form part of our team!
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr and the surrounds, you'll be caring for service users in a variety of establishments across the area. You'll be leading a clinical team, develop a range of personal care plans and administering medication. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
Additionally, you'll need to have prior experience in ITU/HDU to support our service users within the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
Shifts for this position include days and nights with longer term block bookings also available.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation