We want nurses like you to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
We're looking for nurses that have prior experience of working within ITU/HDU.
The shifts for this role include days and nights with longer-term block bookings also being available.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now, and you can start within a week!