Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to join a hard-working health and social care team in Dundee and the surrounding areas. If you are a natural leader with exceptional teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism, then this is the role for you.
Salary: up to £27.50 per hour (including holiday pay).
This role provides a unique opportunity for flexible shift patterns, access to instant pay and the ability to work in various clinical settings including care homes and healthcare.
What you'll need as a Registered Nurse
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
- Shifts will include days and nights with access to longer-term block bookings.
- Additionally, we are looking for nurses that have experience in caring for service users within ITU/HDU.
Benefits for a Newcross Registered Nurse
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle through our app, HealthForceGo
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings
- Earn up to a 30% pay enhancement for working last-minute weekend shifts with Surge Pay
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform with access to over 400 FREE clinical courses
- Deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Healthcare and mental health support, access to NHS-registered GPs and medication delivered directly to your door through MyHealthPlan
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.