Are you looking for the next best step in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Stafford, you will work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care while leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve developing care plans, administering medication, and ensuring the best possible outcome is met at all times for those in your care.
What you'll need
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. You must have current NMC registration and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app after completing shifts to get this exclusive perk!
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation