We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Stafford and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through Flexi Pay.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid up to 50% the value of a shift as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply now and you can start within a week!