Make a difference with us!As a Registered Nurse in Stafford and the surrounds, you’ll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We’re so much more than a temporary staffing provider. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. With us, you’ll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of joining our team
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us, you’ll need to have the right to work in the UK and over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You’ll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we’re looking for people with the right personality. We’ll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.