Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nurse in Winchester, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a New Hospital Discharge Unit assisting service users with confirmed COVID-19 in palliative care and 14 day recovery. Ventilation support will not be needed but you could be providing additional support such as Oxygen. 24 beds are available within this unit for patients discharged from hospital.
Days and nights shifts are available for this position from Monday to Sunday. PEE and Infection Control protocols are also in place.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The ideal candidate will be confident with infection control and using oxygen, you'll also have previous general ward experience. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
With Flexi Pay, you can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £29.91 including holiday pay, with a potential uplift of £3.00 an hour
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!