We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Winchester, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be supporting service users with confirmed COVID-19 in palliative care and 14 day recovery within a New Hospital Discharge Unit. 24 beds are available within this unit for patients that have discharges and you'll be providing additional support including Oxygen but not ventilation.
The shifts for this position are from Monday to Sunday with a range of days and night shifts available. PPE and Infection Control Protocols are in place.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay, with a potential uplift of £3.00 an hour
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our healthcare staff is able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! They only need to submit their timesheets through our app.
This role requires
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.