Do you have previous hospital experience?
As a Registered Nurse in Winchester, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be supporting patients with confirmed COVID-19 in palliative care or 14 day recovery within a New Hospital Discharge Unit. Additional support may be needed including Oxygen but Ventilation won't be needed. There are 24 beds available in this unit where patients will be discharged from hospital. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
You'll be working day or night shifts from Monday to Sunday for this position. There are PPE and Infection Control protocols in place.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £29.91 including holiday pay, with a potential uplift of £3.00 an hour
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Are you ready for something new?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of using oxygen, infection control and general ward experience.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!