Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Pershore, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing direct nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation