Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Pershore, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surroundings, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. Additional duties will include developing care plans, administering medicine and always looking for the best possible outcome for our service users.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Free DBS and uniform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, the right to work in the UK and a current NMC registration. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through the HealthForceGo app.