Do you have what it takes to provide high-quality care?
As a Registered Nurse in York and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the happiness and wellbeing of our service users, ensuring that the best possible outcome is met at all times. As a multi-tasking expert, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your health and social care team. Your responsibilities will vary, including developing care plans, completing medication rounds effectively and any additional tasks required.
At Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do. You'll benefit from our wide-ranging employee perks and ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Choose from flexible shifts through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff can immediately access up to 50% of their existing shifts' value when they submit their timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement. We're on the lookout for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is a must.