Are you proud of changing lives?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Newport and the surrounds you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll be responsible for assisting service users with a variety of daily living activities. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits will include
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.