Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting qualified Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work in Newport and the surrounding locations.
More About The Role
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing expert care and support to our service users, promoting their well-being and empowering them to have the best quality of life in line with their care plan.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Same Day Pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Meet Your Local Team
Your friendly local team are based at 8 Park Place, within walking distance of Cardiff University and Cardiff Queen Street train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- You will need access to a smart phone, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
What Will I Benefit From?
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - Access same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
The Next Steps
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Click apply to submit your application and you will receive a call from one of our helpful recruitment team who will discuss the role further!
Submit your application today to join our family of Nurses!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.