Are you a nurse looking for the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounding areas.
This unique 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to have exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shift by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Newcross nurse, you will have outstanding nursing skills and consistently work with our service users to ensure that receive continuous nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Successful candidates will be expected to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in various nursing settings.
What do we need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contacts to comment on your clinical abilities
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or you are willing to book one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Skills & Training
Develop your skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a broad scope of topics. These include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across various high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - gives you discounts in major UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your local Reading team
Our Reading branch are located in London Street, close to the town centre. We are also just a short distance from Reading train station and the Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.