We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be developing personal care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals.
We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and our Flexi Pay app feature will allow you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?