We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users and developing a range of personal care plans to care for their needs. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.