Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll assist with medication administration and the development of care plans. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply today and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!