Are you looking for a job that makes a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Reading, Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be developing personal care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff are in control of when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.